Entry Level Recruiter (RPO Specialist)
Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc
Date: 2/26/2021 12:00:00 AM
Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) Specialist – Entry Level Recruiter
We are looking for customer service oriented people to work in our offices and staff hiring events throughout the country. If you’re bi-lingual, that’s a PLUS!
This role would be working hiring events in both Romeoville and Aurora as needed.
- Manage the candidate experience, whether they are being interviewed, hired, or considered for the job. Provide excellent customer service to all applicants - ensuring they feel welcomed and valued throughout the process.
- Share pertinent information with applicants including information regarding client roles available, policies, expectations, and requirements
- Ensure that all client hiring processes are complete and in compliance per client guidelines; including applicable interview process, administering oral drug tests, collecting information such as ID and education, and completing an I-9 to verify work authorization
- Verify that each applicant knows all of the necessary details for their assignment and has the opportunity to have any and all questions answered prior to leaving the recruitment location
- Perform all required data entry in our client systems playing close attention to detail in a high-volume environment
- Work effectively across a variety of communication channels: in-person, phone, email, live chat, social media, etc. with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and respect.
- Delight candidates during every service interaction.
- Other job functions as business demands
- 1-2 years customer service experience in retail, recruiting or the hospitality industry
- Heavy focus on following standard work and quality control with all processes
- High-level comfort using online software, webcams and scanners
- Focus on customer service ensuring a positive experience at all times
- Ability to stay calm when under pressure or dealing with challenging situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to speak professionally with candidates, staff, and clients. (Bi-lingual skills a plus)
- Ability to work extended hours and/or Saturday/Sunday to meet business needs
- In person attendance and the ability to work overtime as needed is required. This role cannot work remotely.
Which would you like to do next?
Apply today using the application link in this posting and a recruiter will reach out to you to schedule your interview.
Walk-in for your on-the-spot interview:
1125 Remington Blvd.
Romeoville, IL 60446
Monday – Friday 12pm – 2pm
Remember to bring a copy of your resume. Interviews are available at the address and times listed above. When you arrive, please notify the receptionist that you are there to interview for a recruiting position and ask to see a supervisor. You should expect your interview to last between 1 and 1.5 hours.
Please bring identification to establish your right to work in the US. An example would be a driver's license or state ID along with a social security card. If you would like to see a listing of acceptable identification please visit: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents.