BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Technical Support HelpDesk in Chicago, IL (Onsite)
Job title: Technical Support HelpDesk
Duration: 6+ months with possible extension/Full time
* Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems.
* Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
* Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
* Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
* Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software.
* Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
* Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
* Diploma or equivalent. Preferred Requirements:
* Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Business, or related field.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 122241 when responding to this ad.