Ref ID: 01310-0011715952
Classification: Office Assistant
Compensation: $16.15 to $18.70 hourly
Our client located in the Palatine, Illinois area, is looking for a Licensed Leasing Agent to help manage current residents and build relationships with new ones. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with benefits that include a commission structure.
-Manage resident inquires
-Implement property leasing protocols
- File, copy and fax as necessary
- Maintain office facility
***Must be Licensed Leasing Agent in Illinois***
- Ideal candidate should possess knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
- Solid understanding of leases
- Lease Negotiations experience preferred
- Well-founded grasp of Lease Administration
- Proven knowledge of Lease Agreements
- Expertise in Lease Terms
- Proficiency in Lease Transactions
- Lease Documents experience
- Practical knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- General familiarity with Leasing Consultant
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead change, and build process improvements
- Manage tasks independently
- A passionate teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
/r/n/r/nDo you have a natural team oriented attitude and want to take your career to the next level? Then contact us today as we may have an excellent opportunity for you! Candidates that thrive in dynamic and progressive company environments, may be a great fit for this open position. This position is expected to be filled quickly - contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.