Info Security Sr Engineer - IAM Data Analytics Design Lead
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Identity and Access Management's (IAM) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
We are looking for an information senior security engineer to assist with our automation efforts for the Identity and access management processes. This team will provide solution design support for the business process automation engineering teams and Enterprise lines of business. Prefer a candidate that has extensive knowledge in analytics and machine learning to identify the opportunities for automating the business processes. Should have knowledge with various Identity and access data elements and various IAM functions.
This position will support the IAM Organization in knowledge and alignment with Enterprise Information Security (EIS) and IAM organizations for access needs.
- Deliver process consistency across Wells Fargo EIT supporting Access Management initiatives
- Works with a variety complex applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible factors.
- Assist with solution design for the automation of IAM processes
- Build and maintain strong relationships within a variety of teams throughout the organization.
- Serves as the highest level of information security consultant to all internal clients and technical management in all areas of the business to ensure conformity with corporate information security standards.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff
- Work closely with the various stake holders within IAM, Information Security Management, Risk, and with business lines and technology leadership across the enterprise in the execution of the WF strategies/objectives.
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 6+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of design, implementation and governance experience with Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning architecture
- 2+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6 + years of experience evaluating and testing analytic tools used for querying, reporting and analytic self-service
- Ability to think both conceptually and detailed as needed.
- Ability to negotiate to achieve desired goals with a successful outcome for all parties.
- Ability to identify challenges, anticipate obstacles, influence and set direction, and resolve issues.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills (written and spoken) including Senior Management.
- Expert analytical skills with a keen ability to see how to translate needs of the teams into tangible deliverables.
- High level understanding of various development technologies, development environments, and infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technology related field.
- Past Wells Fargo and/or Wachovia experience.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 2710 Pine St - Saint Louis, MO
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.