Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc
Date: 2/6/2021 12:00:00 AM
Our client is an online marketplace for selling/buying online brand name streetwear, electronics, handbags, watches and footwear. If you know about fashion trends let’s talk today!
They need a great new Professional Writer who will drive the development of customer support content such as Frequently Asked Questions, messaging templates, and other knowledge documents.
An expert with voice and style, this person will create engaging, professional, customer centric content, possessing the ability to easily explain the most complex topics.
You will work collaboratively with a shared vision, but also have the experience to make recommendations on style, structure, and content.
This role will start as a contract role directly with the Client with potential for long term placement. You can work anywhere in the US!
Plan, develop, organize, write and edit Help Center content and structure (70%)Support development of other knowledge content such as internal articles and templates. (30%)
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of Client and Customer Service process and policies
- You will need Able to write in explanatory styles to multiple audiences
- Ability to support content strategy, analyzing and resolving content gaps
- Knowledge of customer service or help center content
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Professional Certification or Graduate Degree preferred
- 4-7 years of proven writing experience
- Professional Portfolio with focus on: Technical and educational content, Approachable, engaging style
- Ability to have interaction with other teams, including leaders
- Please include link to online portfolio and salary requirement for consideration.