Ref ID: 01310-0011718416
Classification: Business Analyst
Compensation: $43.54 to $50.41 hourly
Are you a determined go-getter who's ready to take on the business world? Robert Half Technology is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with a deep interest in understanding and articulating customer needs to form well executed development plans for a company in the Service industry. Candidates should be prepared to take on various aspects of the position with a strong set of technical, interpersonal, and communicative skills. Based in the Hoffman Estates, Illinois area, this Business Analyst role is a long-term temporary opportunity.
- Collaborate with designers to establish appropriate wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Assess and review business, technical, and functional requirements
- Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
- Aid in creating customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Create innovative and highly usable solutions for new product specifications
- Collaborate with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles
- Experience with API design
- Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Proficiency in Enterprise Resource Planning
- Foundational knowledge in Oracle ERP
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Microsoft Access experience
- Past experience with usability and application performance considerations
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.