Ref ID: 01300-0011676041
Classification: Legal Secretary
This Legal Secretary position offers you the opportunity to advance your career, if you're a multitasking administrative wizard. Our client is looking to fill their Legal Secretary position as soon as possible, with a talented individual with ambition and passion for the field. This long-term temporary Legal Secretary employment opportunity is located in the Northbrook, Illinois area. Robert Half Legal is seeking organized, efficient candidates who are eager to learn—if that fits your description, contact us today.
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary
- Uphold calendars and billing sheets
- Relay legal correspondence to clients in a clear way
- Ensure office efficiency by handling assigned files and delivering legal services under attorney supervision
- Utilize comprehensive knowledge of legal procedures
- Be able to effectively and efficiently communicate with clients over the phone
- Utilize organizational skills to effectively and efficiently assist attorneys in the resolution of files
- Contribute resources for several attorneys
- Maintain calendar by planning and scheduling client interactions
- Possessing an understanding of word processing and spreadsheets is desired
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Civil litigation experience desired
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in database management
- Proficient in local jurisdictional and federal court rules and procedures
- Previous experience handling legal correspondence and court filing is a plus
This dynamic, growing firm has an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your legal career. People who are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment are our ideal candidates.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.