VP Product Management Quality Measurement
As VP Product Management, you are at the center of the company’s efforts to expand and deliver on its vision by managing the organization’s next generation digital quality measurement product line.
The product champion will assume responsibility for overall product management strategy, customer experience and UX design.
The Company Platform is a highly secure, cloud-based, grid computing architecture providing core functionality for Company's Solutions. A demonstrative collaborator, you have experience managing complex software products and strong understanding of market strategy, UX/UI design and agile development—and will work closely with the sales, marketing, support, product development and engineering teams.
In concert with, and reporting to, the Chief Product Officer, you are responsible for defining and leading quality measurement product strategy, marketing requirements and pricing.
- Determine market needs and opportunities by conducting and analyzing user, industry and competitor research to inform product vision and strategy
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product(s) by developing detailed product requirements and specifications; evaluate new product ideas and/or product modifications
- Define roadmap for quality measurement products and capabilities, coordinating with product leaders, and translate into user stories
- Manage the maintenance of prioritized backlog and appropriately align with team leaders ensuring product team is driving efficiently towards goals and company KPIs
- Ensure products are built to an appropriate level of quality balanced against scope and timeline to support business goals
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and financial leaders to develop and support go-to-market efforts, including demonstrations, pricing, proposals, marketing content and results evaluations
- Guide and oversee the efforts of product teams to develop and communicate detailed product specifications to the development team and related stakeholders
- Establish and monitor key product performance metrics, short- and long-term product financial forecasts, and special analysis reports to inform management decision-making
- Coordinate release versions across environments with the product, development and 0perations teams
- Advance professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing industry publications, and participating in professional organizations
- BA/BS preferred in a related field, or equivalent work experience; Master's degree desired
- Healthcare experience required with a preference for candidates with quality measurement, patient reportable outcomes and/or clinical intelligence knowledge
- Proven experience operating in an agile development environment, including project, priority and time management, as well as the creation of prototypes and mockups
- Excellent judgement and the ability to manage and communicate effectively regarding issues and risks inherent in complex software product development
- Product management experience for software as a service (SaaS) platforms or related offerings
- Experience in business case development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; confidence and interpersonal skills needed to conduct effective executive presentations and the ability to explain elaborate and complicated concepts and ideas
- Collaborative and able to thrive within a dynamic, fast-moving business, as well as build collaborative working relationships with colleagues and clients of a variety of skills and backgrounds
- Demonstrate critical thinking to develop solutions to challenges and overcome obstacles
- Post-COVID travel to company meetings a few times a year may be required