Ref ID: 01313-0011716765
Compensation: $11.40 to $14.50 hourly
Apply now with OfficeTeam to be considered for this excellent Receptionist opportunity. If you have great communication skills, you may be right for this position at this admired and prolific company. Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you enjoy working on various projects at once? This position may be an excellent opportunity for you! A temporary Receptionist position, offered on a long-term basis, is currently available at a company based in the Lake Forest, Illinois area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Use strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Welcoming visitors
- Oversee various office files and provide general office filing support
- Support other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Organize, review, and allocate incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Foundational knowledge in Phone Switchboard
- Call Center Customer Service experience
- Receptionist Duties experience
- Call center experience desired
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Optimistic, creative, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
This career opportunity is available completely through OfficeTeam. Contact us today about a magnificent Receptionist opening that offers career growth.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.