A medical device manufacturer in your area is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer. The right person will be resourceful, have high drive, high character, and a high emotional IQ. Have experience with lean manufacturing with a strong focus on process improvement. If you are looking for an incredible opportunity to join a growing company and have the potential to grow with them, this position is for you.
- Conceptual design of the manufacturing process.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Installation of new equipment
- Production management including managing of production targets and inventory control
- Continuous improvement and elimination of waste through ongoing analysis and identification of inefficiencies within the system
- General oversight and monitoring of machinery - including project coordination for maintenance, upgrades, and repair when needed
- Working with manufacturing staff to train on new equipment or optimization processes
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Help with troubleshooting of problems within the manufacturing process
- May have budgetary responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Analytic skills to identify areas of low efficiency and provide improvements
- Lean Manufacturing Skills to identify and eliminate waste
- QA and QC skills - FDA and ISO 13485
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Technical skills to work with different technology and provide solutions the produce required results in the most efficient way possible
- Commercial Awareness to see 'big picture'
- Problem-solving skills to take a concept of a process and establish the equipment needed to make it happen
- Organizational skills to prioritize tasks set schedules and work between different projects to achieve business goals
- 3-5 years of experience in Medical Device manufacturing preferred
- Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering degree preferred
For questions regarding this opportunity email me directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.