Logistics Analyst II- Inventory Control
Reporting to the Sr. Manager Distribution Services, this person will be responsible for the management and coordination of all inventory control processes at 3rd party warehouses, to include OS&D, cycle counts, physical inventory, reconciliations and inventory adjustments. The job holder serves as the key point of contact for all 3rd party warehouses for daily issues related to inventory management, stock rotation and disposition. The incumbent partners with Finance, Plants, IT, 3PLs and other key stakeholders to drive process improvements. Works closely with Finance to ensure inventory accuracy and compliance of all audit processes. This position will also have reporting responsibilities for these operational activities and other 3PL vendor KPIs. 3PL network inventory valued at $45-$50M. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate and own the execution of all daily inventory control activities at 3rd party warehouses. Working to reduce and manage inventory discrepancies
- Ensure compliance of all 3PL vendors to inventory control policies jointly established by Supply Chain-Warehousing and Finance. Reviews policy yearly and makes suggestions for any updates as needed.
- Partners with Finance, Plants, IT, 3PLs and other key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement processes for inventory management and related areas.
- Working with 3rd party vendors and Finance, coordinate and manage schedules for cycle counts, reconciliations and physical inventories. Investigates and researches inventory variances for reconciliation purposes.
- Ensure proper data synchronization between 3rd party WMS and SAP. Manage EDI IDOC failures or system processing exceptions and make inventory adjustments to ensure Inbound/Outbound reconciliation as needed, investigating any discrepancies
Through a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to: Company Health & Wellness Program: We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community. Attractive Benefits: You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays. Excellent Commuting: The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s strongly preferred with preference towards Supply Chain/Logistics, Inventory Management, Business or an equivalent functional area.
- Minimum of 5 years of inventory control/management, distribution/warehouse operations, supply chain or product distribution experience in a service-driven organization. Prefer previous experience with inventory control in a distribution center/warehouse.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with an attention to detail and a passion for continuous improvement. Experience with SAP/ERP and WMS systems, managing reconciliation processes to ensure the accuracy of information
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Able to maintain positive business relationships across multiple units and sites. Enjoys working independently and with cross-functional partners.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Strong track record for execution and follow through when managing critical deadlines and deliverables.