Sr Director/VP Customer Success Executive Strategic Growth
This Job has been reposted by the company. Refer to Job ID 641368.
Company is looking for a highly effective business and technology leaders to become a Customer Success Executive for our Strategic Growth Customers in Northern America (AMER) within the Customer Success Group (CSG) This role reports to the SVP, Strategic Customer Engagements. The primary responsibility for this leader will be to unlock growth in our largest enterprise customers by creating new value based partnerships that focus on value realization for the customer as a way to return growth.
As a Customer Success Executive you will lead customer consulting and delivery teams who design, develop and deliver our portfolio of Customer Success Services to a strategic customer. Ultimately, you will ensure we bring our AMER Success and Services capability to the customer in a coordinated way that drives value realization for our customers and growth for Company.
At the high level, this includes developing a deep understanding of the cloud technology landscape and crafting a strategy that identifies unexploited opportunities to create and capture value. More specifically, you will uncover the blockers that are preventing the execution of digital programs for the customer and create a partnership with the customer to jointly address these barriers.
- Build executive relationships across a group of identified accounts to determine opportunities for both the customer and for Company for a stronger partnership
- Drive value realization for the customer by being the personal catalyst both in Company and with executive stakeholders at the customer
- Anticipate business value concerns, poor ROI and Governance and related deployment obstacles. Identify business needs for growth, productivity improvement as well customer experience improvement opportunities.
- Define intervention strategy which is sponsored by a key CEO-1 executive and agree the co-investment approach with timely outcomes.
- Create an execution plan with the engagement team that demonstrates Company's true commitment to their success and at a pace that outperforms both the customer and what Company has historically exhibited
- Assume full accountability for Company with the customer executive as the ultimate point of execution, delivery and value to establish a true partnership.
- Works closely with Sales Leadership, Services, Office of Innovation and SCCPE to ensure a 'one team approach ' to execution.
Background and Experience
- A track record for building and growing a world-class organization through talent acquisition, onboarding, and retention, characterized by high productivity and excellent morale
- Experience with the enterprise and demonstrated leadership to make rapid
decisions and problem-solving in this environment.
- Experience in strategic sales or business development
- Experience with delivering digital programs at scale in large complex enterprises
- Excels in navigating a highly collaborative and highly matrixed environment
- Proven experience building and running a business with the right operational skills
- Proven track record in dealing the complexity of delivering ROI from Digital programs
- Demonstrated success in building a Services or Customer Engagement function
- Broad-based business and technology professional with 15+ years of experience leading a large, high-growth organization delivering software based business solutions to large enterprises either as a consulting partner or as a program owner on the client side.
- Senior leader able to operate effectively with C-level executives
- 10+ years of work experience in enterprise software
- 15+ years in experience in management consulting
- 5+ years in experience in Strategic Sales and/or business development
- Background in consulting or as a program delivery owner for a large enterprise
- Can thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
- High EQ and ability to lead with positive influence.
- Detailed understanding of best practices for enterprise CRM systems and experience with complex CRM and IT deployments
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at executive levels
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- A technical degree and MS or MBA
- Must be open to 50-75% travel
- Bachelors' degree '" Required.
- MBA and technical disciplines '" Strongly Preferred.
- Product Management certification '" Preferred.
- Program Management certification '" Preferred.