Commercial Flooring Estimator
A well respected premier flooring company in the area is seeking a Commercial Flooring Estimator to add to their team. This company has a diverse portfolio of projects in the commercial flooring industry and is looking to add a individual that shares thier passion for the industry.
- Attend pre-install and project progress meetings
- Reading and thoroughly understanding project drawings and specifications
- Schedule deliveries and installation
- Order and track product
- Track progress and troubleshoot projects in the field
- Estimate projects with accuracy, speed, and efficiency via our company's estimating system
- Look for, respond to, and bid new site projects accurately.
- Other responsibilities relating to this position not present in this description may arise and we need this individual to be flexible in assisting where needed.
- Flooring product knowledge
- Carpet Tile, Broadloom Carpet, LVT, VCT, Sheet Vinyl, Sheet Rubber, Resilient Flooring, and Base and Transitions.
- Understanding Computer Assisted Drawing software for calculating bid scope.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word forbid calculations and proposals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have the ability to deal with deadlines and create several estimates simultaneously.
- Engage in value engineering and cost management.
- Read and understand blueprints, sketches, and construction schedules.
- Know the local sub-contractors specifically within tile and stone.
We are looking for someone who strives for excellence daily! The right candidate will actively seek new project opportunities in order to grow business. Salary is based upon experience. To confidentially apply send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. If you have any other questions, please contact Shaye Slaughter at 605-799-8654!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.