Ref ID: 01340-0011715101
Compensation: $23.75 to $27.50 hourly
Are you a bookkeeper with strong interpersonal skills and an affinity for group work? Do you have a background in accounting? Offered as a long-term temporary-to-full-time position, this role is based in the Elmhurst, Illinois region. Accountemps has partnered with an esteemed organization in the Manufacturing industry to find a professional Bookkeeper to join their growing team. Take advantage of this career-building opportunity! If you have experience with A/P, A/R, General ledger, and financial reporting, then this may be the right Bookkeeper role for you.
What you get to do every day
- Settle accounts by reconciling entries
- Outline Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received, and record deposits
- Sustain collections of historical records by organizing documents
- Supervise bookkeeping policies and procedures, along with developing a framework to track financial transactions with an established chart of accounts
- Arrange financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Manage and review general ledger
- Oversee accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience required
- 2+ years of previous experience as a Bookkeeper
- Previous experience using accounting software
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.