Human Resources Specialist
Envista Forensics has an immediate opening for a Human Resource Specialist in our Deerfield, IL office. The ideal individual to join our People and Culture team is, detail focused, technically savvy, and comfortable in an evolving, fast-paced environment with the opportunity to work various projects to expand your professional development. If excellent customer service, positive attitude, accountability and a bias for action describe you, and you're ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems, keep reading.
Envista Forensics is the global leader in providing full-service forensic consulting services. If there was one common theme to describe what our team members get from a career with Envista, it's: An Experience. Here's what to expect:
- Potential for growth in a rapidly growing, global company.
- Motivating projects: no day is the same.
- Ability to help others solve intricate matters and impact businesses all over the world.
- Be part of a team that encourages out-of-the-box thinkers.
- Work in a family-oriented atmosphere with a small company feel, but the financial backing of a large enterprise.
At Envista, every service we offer and every person we hire impacts our team, our clients, and in turn, impacts lives all over the world. A job is just a job, until you find one you love. We're a different kind of company offering a different kind of opportunity.
Insight on your impact
- Creates, documents, and maintains system processes and workflows for all things HR.
- Enters new hires, organizational updates, and other team member changes into the HR systems timely and accurately and maintains team member data.
- Audits data entry for all organizational personnel actions including salary increases, organizational changes, and job title changes.
- Collaborates with other HR teams across our sister organization to contribute to our ongoing development of HCM process improvements.
- Provides a great candidate experience through seamless interview scheduling and coordinating candidates flow to hiring managers, that leads to offer letter creation and background check processes
- Effectively communicate cross functionally with other departments ensuring they receive new hire information timely.
- Drives the new hire onboarding process, from documentation to delivering aspects of the new hire orientation.
- Evaluates team member onboarding experience by developing and executing new hire onboarding survey and making process improvements where needed.
- Works with HRBPs, and business leaders to assess training needs, and coordinate training programs effectively.
- Efficiently responds to escalated team member and manager inquires, understanding and applying advanced HR and company policies and procedures
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of team members while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides support for various team member recognition, charitable giving programs, and communication activities in collaboration with HR leaders.
- Participates in special projects that drive continuous improvements for talent acquisition, onboarding and/or team member engagement.
- Collaborates with HR leaders and Marketing for Envista team member branding initiatives by drafting messaging and/or content pieces for various mediums (internal website, social media, Envista career sites etc.)
Your Qualifications, Your Influence
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or relevant field of study.
- 4+ years of HR experience.
- Advanced experience with HR Systems (Workday preferred).
- Advanced experience with MS Office Suite with emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Problem solving skills with a focus on technology, process improvement, and continuous learning.
- Outstanding listening skills and the ability to navigate and consult with internal/external clients through personal and difficult environments.
- Ability to diagnose problems using information and data to lead to correction and process improvement efforts.
- Adaptable to working and navigating through transforming, changing, and evolving environment.
- Ability to multitask in a high-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and prioritization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to establish and sustain creditable relationships, demonstrate good judgement, and build analytical and customer focused skills.
- Exceptional and professional verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to ask questions, follow-up, and place a high priority on ensuring data integrity, information protection, and security.
- Understanding of auditing documentation and processes.
- Ability to work effectively with inter-department teams and to encourage strong working relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills at all levels of management.
If you're ready to discover a different kind of opportunity, work with exceptional people, and have an impactful experience we would love to hear from you!
Envista Forensics embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives