Ref ID: 01370-0011716809
Classification: Cost Accountant
Compensation: $20.00 to $20.00 hourly
Cost Accountant will be responsible for analyzing revenue, cost of sales, and inventory.
1. Inventory valuation.
2. Work order review.
3. Month end closing.
4. Monitor vendor and warranty receivables.
5. Assist with year-end inventory audits.
6. Cost and job adjustments.
7. Assist with ERP system setup and maintenance.
8. Report on periodic variances and their causes.
9. Perform journal entries and financial statement review for assigned companies.
10. Will work closely with the Senior Cost Accountant to assist
11. Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
12. Ensure compliance in all safety, health, and environmental regulations, policies and procedures for a goal of zero incidents and injuries; Assist in delivering required training to ensure that all coworkers have the necessary skills to perform their jobs properly and safely.
13. Communicate consistently on all activities to appropriate individuals (internal & external).
14. Maintain ongoing communication and adhere to all Companywide policies to eliminate and/or reduce exposure to liability.
15. Special projects or work as assigned.
Microsoft Excel, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Payable (AP), Journal Entries, Asset Inventory, Asset Inventory, Fixed Asset Inventory, ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning, Month End Close
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.