Ref ID: 01370-0011716763
Classification: Accounting Clerk
Compensation: $17.00 to $17.00 hourly
Accountemps is looking to hire an Accounting Clerk for a reputable company in the machinery manufacturing industry. The Accounting Clerk will mainly be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This innovative work environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits, and great career advancement opportunity.
- Put together statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Mend discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Aid Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Assist Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Broadcast financial information to journals and ledgers
- See to the proper coding of documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience preferred
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Comprehensive knowledge of scanning
- Expertise in data entry
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.