VP of Payments
The Identity Intelligence Group known as COMPANY in Mount Prospect, IL is currently recruiting for a VP of Payments. Our company is currently ranked in the top 5 in our industry and has been honored as a Top-10 Ranked Company by BestCompany.com, earned the 2019 Stevie Bronze Winner, and the Enterprise Security Top 10 Fraud and Breach Protection Solution Provider for 2019. We have been recognized on TV, online, and radio by shows such as Modern Living with Kathy Ireland.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Vice President of Payments will be responsible for measuring, analyzing, and improving our overall customer payment success rates. They work closely with and report to the SVP of Operations. They will be responsible for the daily management of billing reports, chargeback rates, recycling and declines, and overall payment management. They may also regularly report their findings and suggestions to the company stakeholders and SVPs. They will be responsible for defining and measuring success metrics across several platforms and financial categories. They will become a leader within the team.
- Leverage Agile methodology and eliminate redundancies that will allow our teams to improve billing success.
- Drive initiatives and best practices across multiple cloud technologies.
- Work effectively with business leaders to understand and support business imperatives
- Participate in enterprise strategic planning.
- Other related recurring duties: workflows, and work assignments given to you from the SVP.
- Ability to travel on occasion (once a quarter at most).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 1 or more years’ experience in the credit report industry preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with bank chargebacks a plus.
- 10+ years of experience of technology experience in financial services or payments required.
- Proven track report of improving billing effectiveness.
- 5+ years of people leadership experience
PREFERRED SKILL EXPERIENCE:
- Six Sigma certified - Green Belt or higher.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office. Pivot tables, formulas, and macros should be second nature.
- Experience and working knowledge of Visio.
- Naturally collaborative and a team player.
- The best candidate for the position will enjoy being very busy, wearing multiple hats, and collaborating across departments. The best characteristics would include having fun, being patient, understanding, service-oriented, and having an overall friendly personality.