Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets. Create the extraordinatry: https://flex.com/careers.
- Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Type: Public Company
- NASDAQ: FLEX
- Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
- Company Size: 10,001+ employees
- Website: flex.com
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
The Logistics Supervisor will be based in Buffalo Grove, IL. will plan, schedule, route in-bound and out-bound domestic and international shipments of freight using knowledge of postal regulations, tariffs and company policies.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- May direct others in expediting export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections.
- Arranges shipping details such as export licenses, customs declarations, and packing, shipping, and routing of product. Monitors export license and compliance.
- Analyzes and recommends transportation and freight costs as well as appropriate routing and carriers to be used.
- Provides cost effective, efficient and traceable movement of company products both in-bound and out-bound.
- Expedites import-export arrangements and maintains current information on import-export tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Audits freight bills and prepares and negotiates claims
- Interprets laws, rules and regulations regarding shipping and prepares applications for import/export control certifications and licenses.
- Schedules company vehicles for service and normal maintenance checks and is responsible for ensuring that all are registered and have the proper insurance.
- Ensures all drivers are qualified and have the proper licenses
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience and training.
- Typically requires 3 / 5 years of related experience.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]