VP of Operations Potential New Business
This Job has been reposted by the company. Refer to Job ID 641329.
Working as the Vice President of Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring that assigned business operations are efficient and effective. You will ensure that the proper management of resources, distribution of services to customers, and analyses of systems are conducted.
- Meets commitment to results for all areas of responsibilities. Including but not limited to: Client Retention and Satisfaction, Financial Performance and Requirements, Regulatory Compliance, Purchasing Requirements, Culinary Programs and Standards, Human Resources Management, Retail and Marketing Programs
- Directs business to achieve high performance as measured by the company KPI 's, comfortable participating in strategic planning meetings to continue to design and develop the program
- Ensures proper management of resources, sales, finance, human resources, and customer service with full P&L accountability.
- Successfully builds relationships at all levels of the client organization
- Identifies client's needs and makes recommendations accordingly
- Communicates account progress and new Company programs to client
- Conducts and/or monitors customer, client and associate satisfaction surveys
- Delivers the corporate communications and priorities to both the account team members and clients
- Builds an effective and results achieving team within the campus
- Communicates effectively with all team members
- Ensures that all direct reports take specific action to correct issues at client units that do not attain corporate levels of satisfaction
- Develops and monitors realistic and accurate budget and forecasts.
- Ensures that the account is meeting financial performance and client forecasts
- Participates in the sales process by working with pre-proposal site survey team, aiding in presentations, aiding in negotiation and approving of final contact
- Ensures that Operations Team members are performing their responsibilities effectively
- Ensures that audits are conducted at all facilities including but not limited to: Financial and Contractual, Culinary, Residential Standards, Sanitation and Food Safety, and Human Resources Yearly audits
- Bachelor 's degree is preferred, or equivalent professional experience
- Background in higher education is preferred
- 10-15 years food service experience, including 10 years at the management level and five to seven years ' experience of multi-unit management
- Experience in managing a total managed volume of $25M or higher
- Experience in personnel management including hiring, supervision, evaluation and succession planning
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- Must be able to make business decisions based on financial reports and similar facts
- Must be knowledgeable on HACCP controls along with proper storage and use of food
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- ServSafe or Department of Health certification a plus
- Must be able to read and interpret business records and statistical reports
- Must be able to analyze and interpret policies established by administrator