Environmental Field Coordinator
Parsons Corporation – Environmental Field Coordinator – Chicago, Illinois
Ready to put your skills to work on Technical and Environmental Projects? Are you great with people and have willingness to work hard to get the job done? Parsons is seeking an Environmental Field Coordinator for a complex and high priority project in East Chicago!
o Ability to oversee routine operations and maintenance tasks from creation to completion while utilizing SAP to schedule jobs and document completion/reporting
o Ability to oversee project, routine maintenance and operations tasks in the field while executing client permit to work procedures
o Ability to ensure all applicable health and safety procedures, standards and protocols are implemented in the field
o Able to work both independently and as part of a team, effective time management, written and verbal communication skills, mechanical aptitude, analytical and interpersonal skills, and a desire to learn and grow professionally.
o Comfortable with both field work and office work; will show solid decision-making and organizational skills; will be able to perform on multiple projects, as needed.
o The coordinator needs to have a strong safety culture and be able to work in an industrial setting with strong control of work rules.
o Coordinator must be flexible with respect to work tasks and the ability to work with diverse people and skill sets.
o Successful completion of 40-hour HAZWOPER training and 10-hour OSHA construction training. Ability to obtain homeland security clearance (TWIC).
o Ability to work safely in industrial settings and use requisite safety equipment are also required.
o Minimum of 2 years experience in planning, execution and oversight of activities and tasks including but not limited to SAP (or similar planning tool) for scheduling project, maintenance and operations work, in the field job permitting, risk assessment and overall oversight, reporting etc.
o Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license and ability to successfully pass drug screening and background testing.
o Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
o Proficiency with SAP (project planning and scheduling) is strongly preferred. Experience in other planning and scheduling software will also be considered.
o Experience in groundwater remediation systems – familiarity with pump and treat systems, oil recovery from the ground, and soil and groundwater sampling is a plus, but not required.
o Preference will be given to candidates with valid 40-hr HAZWOPER and/or 10-hr OSHA construction certification(s).
- Serve as contracts coordinator for assigned projects
- Prepare status reports on marketing efforts/campaigns
- Understand how marketing campaigns are performing
- Initiate marketing projects to enhance sales
- Assist with internet marketing campaigns/digital advertising
- Launch roadshow marketing materials to sales team
- Support the strategic execution marketing campaigns and delivering marketing ideas and activities
- Crosstrained in marketing department learns creative campaign development, marketing strategy and content creation through execution of new sales or marketing initiatives
- Assist in new marketing projects/initiatives as necessary Work with other departments to support marketing efforts
- Assist in the management of BenefitMall product marketing programs
- Serving internal clients including: marketing, R&D
- Assist the marketing team by assisting in the management of overall marketing efforts, and data analytics
- Work with marketing and sales on a daily basis and help the development and testing of personalized database marketing campaigns
- Follow through of marketing and promotional programs for clients
- Generate reports on revenues and app downloads generated through email marketing campaigns
- Provide support in preparing marketing materials
- Utilize email marketing automation platform, to support a variety of online marketing programs
- Monitoring and distributing marketing and/or sales support materials
- Assisting with marketing efforts from strategic development to execution to analysis
- Execute all of email campaigns